From EMV and NFC to the liability shift, there’s a lot going on right now in the world of payments. But we’re here to make sure that you’re prepared. We’re doing that by (1) offering affordable, secure solutions so that you can accept any new form of payment, and (2) making sure you’re in the know about how all of the new changes will affect your business.
We’ve been keeping you up to speed in the New Payment Technologies section of this blog. And now we’re publishing a monthly roundup of what we think are the best recent articles on the subject. So without further ado, here are a few to dig into:
- Come October, Your Credit Card Machine Needs to be EMV Compliant (Huffington Post)
- How Your Credit Card Is About to Change Forever (Time)
- Four In Five Apple Watch Users Use Apple Pay (NFC World)
- EMV Is Just a Stepping Stone to Broader Technology (Payments Source)
- EMV Payment Cards: What SMBs Need to Know About the New Technology and Liabilities (Business 2 Community)
- The New Chip-Equipped Credit Cards: Safer, and (For Now) More Confusing (Fast Company)
- New Payment Methods for 2016
- Payment Methods : 7 Easy Ways to Get Paid Online
- Apple Pay Gets 98% Satisfaction Rate for In-Store Purchases (NFC World)
To stay in the loop on everything EMV and NFC, as well as get tips on how to run your business, subscribe to our monthly newsletter, Town Square News.