We know that what works for one business to take payments may not work for another. So today we’re introducing a solution that will allow more businesses — everything from dry cleaners to dentists — to do business the way that they want.
Square Terminal is an all-in-one card processing device designed to be fast, fair, and secure.
The powerful, portable terminal with no long-term contracts or hidden fees.
With Square Terminal, you can ring up sales, accept all forms of payment quickly, and print receipts, all from one affordable and elegant device. You can use Square Terminal alongside your own point-of-sale solution, or you can use it as a stand-alone payment processor and manually key in transactions.
“We love how the hardware, payments, and printer are all part of one device,” said Fabrice Borg, manager of Prive by Laurent D Salon in New York, NY. “Square Terminal makes for a more seamless and professional experience when we bring the terminal to our customers and they can pay for their services right from the salon chair.”
Here are some other benefits of Square Terminal:
- Elegant design: Square Terminal has a unique, sleek design, giving any business a more professional look.
- Reliability: With a battery that lasts all day, Wi-Fi and Ethernet internet connections, and Offline Mode, you never have to worry about missing a sale, whether you’re taking payments at the countertop or bringing the terminal right to your customers’ hands.
- Transparent and fair pricing: Pay one low, transparent, fair transaction rate of 2.6% + 10¢ for every dip, tap, or swipe payment, regardless of card type, and with no hidden fees. There are no long-term contracts or hidden fees.
- Support: Get 24/7 phone support, a one-year warranty, and the ability to try Terminal risk-free for 30 days.
- Quick setup: The intuitive design makes it easy for you to set up and train your employees.
- Connects to any POS: Build an integration between Square Terminal and any point of sale.
- Secure: Data security, dispute management, and fraud prevention are all included in the flat processing rate.
“Square Terminal is much faster and more reliable than the hardware we were previously using, and the payments are cheaper, too. Our customers also love that we now accept mobile payments like Apple Pay and Google Pay,” said Carrie A. Green, owner of DeMun Professional Cleaners in St. Louis, MO. “We’re really happy we made the switch to Square.”
Square Terminal is available in the Square Shop for $299.