Review answers to commonly asked questions about using Square Appointments.
How much does it cost to use Appointments?
Pricing for Square Appointments is based on the number of staff you have associated with your account:
- Individual: $30 per month
- 2 to 5 staff: $50 per month
- Unlimited staff: $90 per month
Note: There is no extra fee for using Appointments with multiple locations.
You can try Square Appointments for free by signing up for a free 30 day trial.
How can I get started with Square Appointments?
Can I add booking with Appointments to my existing website?
Yes! If you already have a website, you can add the Appointments online booking widget to create a booking button. If you don’t have a website, Appointments offers a free online booking site for your clients to book online.
What if I don’t want to give my staff full access?
You can limit your staff’s access to Appointments by adjusting their individual staff profile. You’ll have four options:
- Restricted: Staff members will be unable to book their own appointments or manager their calendar. No access to Appointments Dashboard or Appointments App.
- Self Access: Best for a single staff member who only needs to view, accept, or decline their own appointments and view their own calendars.
- All Staff Access: Ideal for front desk staff who need access to all staff member calendars.
- Full Access: Allows access to everything, and is meant for owners or partners who will be managing the account.
Will the Appointments app work on an Android device?
Not at this time. The Appointments app only works on Apple iPads and iPhones, but we’re working on bringing this app to Android.
Can I use Square Appointments to book classes or groups?
Not at this time.
What happens if my client cancels last minute, or doesn’t show up for their appointment?
Why is my client seeing appointment times in a different time zone?
The time zone on your client’s computer will set the timezone on your booking flow and reminder emails.
Your client can select a different time zone when booking. Learn more about online booking.
How can I cancel my free trial?
There isn’t a way to cancel the free trial with Appointments. At the end of the trial, you’ll be notified that 30-days has passed. You can either discontinue use of Square Appointments or subscribe by choosing your preferred payment method.
Note: To make sure that you’ve successfully discontinued your free trial or subscription, visit the Pricing and Subscriptions page on your Dashboard.