From EMV and NFC to the liability shift, there’s a lot going on right now in the world of payments. But we’re here to make sure that you’re prepared. We’re doing that by 1) offering affordable, secure solutions so that you can accept any new form of payment, and 2) making sure you’re in the know about how all of the new changes will affect your business.
We’ve been keeping you up to speed in the New Payment Technologies section of this blog. And now we’re publishing a monthly roundup of what we think are the best recent articles on the subject. So without further ado, here are a few to dig into:
- For U.S. Shoppers, Mobile Payments Are Increasingly on Hand (Payment Week)
- EMV Adoption May Benefit Mobile Payment Adoption (NACS)
- Some Small Businesses Still Unsure About Credit Card Chip Technology (LA Times)
- ATM Skimmers Enjoy Last Hurrah Before EMV Cramps Their Style (American Banker)
- The Takeaway: Mobile Payments Gain Momentum (CIO)
- MasterCard Exec—Why the Move to Chip Cards Is So Important (Fortune)
- In Its Second Year, Apple Pay Is Ready to Cash In (Macworld)
- Apple Pay Usage Vague, but Merchant Acceptance Mounts (Payments Source)
- As Deadline Looms, Businesses Slow to Prepare for EMV Transition (Retail Dive)
- TSYS Examines the Current State of the Chip Migration (PYMNTS.com)
To get set up to accept both EMV and NFC payments, pre-order the Square contactless and chip reader.