We’re constantly releasing tools to help you start, run, and grow your business. We’re all facing unique challenges right now, and for business owners, the stakes are particularly high. We want to offer support and help in the ways we can.
Over the last few months we have launched a number of new products and features. To make sure you’re getting the most out of Square, here’s a roundup:
The latest partner integrations with Square POS
- Doshii: Square is now integrated with Doshii, a modern cloud platform making it easier for hospitality venues to connect their POS systems to a variety of apps offering reservations and online order and delivery services. Doshii works with popular apps like: Deliveroo, OpenTable, Resy, OrderUp!, MrYum, Me&U, TabSquare, and many more.
- Xero integration: This enhanced integration allows you to reconcile your transactions and create daily sales summaries in Xero. That way, you can manage your accounting, bills and cash flow smoothly.
- simPRO: Square now integrates seamlessly with your existing simPRO workflows. You can use simPRO Mobile to quote and invoice then collect payment with Square.
Learn more about Square’s App marketplace >
Introducing Square Appointments
Square Appointments is our powerful new scheduling software that offers a flexible solution for all your booking and payment needs. Features include:
- Free customer booking website: All your services are instantly bookable on your free online booking website, or booking links on Google or Instagram
- Integrated payments: Square Appointments offers solutions for pre-payment at booking, sending out invoices, or payment at checkout.
- Automated booking reminders: Send notifications to your customers with upcoming appointments via text or email.
- No-show protection: There is an option to charge a cancellation fee if a customer doesn’t show up, or set up a full prepayment option.
COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
If you’re a business owner looking for support during this difficult time, check out some of our resources, and how we are helping:
- Resource Hub: We have compiled a list of immediate support resources for businesses in Australia.
- Pause your Square subscriptions: If you’re temporarily scaling back your business operations during this time, you now have the ability to pause the billing for your Square software subscriptions for up to 3 months. When you pause, you will have access to all paid features in your subscription until 1st June 2020 or the end of the relevant billing cycle after that. You can read how to enable this feature and further information on pausing and unpausing your account after 1st June 2020 in our Pause Subscription FAQ page.
- Online Store delivery, pick-up and curbside options: The Square Online Store offers the ability to provide curbside pickup or local delivery. We are waiving delivery fees through 30th June 2020, and there is no subscription fee for curbside pickup. Learn more on our immediate support resources page.
- Free 3-month Skillshare subscription: We’ve partnered with Skillshare to offer a free 3-month Skillshare subscription to our Square sellers during this time. Skillshare is an online learning community that allows you to upskill and learn through educational videos. Claim your subscription today!
Don’t forget, if you have any other questions or need support during this time, visit our Support Centre, contact us through Facebook or Twitter, or call our Customer Support team on 1800 760 137.