Reach your customers on Facebook.
Integrate your Square Appointments online booking site with your Facebook business page to make it easier for customers to book with you.
A “Book Now” button on your Facebook page, powered by Square Appointments.
Simple, quick and completely free to set up, Square Appointments Facebook integration lets your customers book appointments 24/7, without ever leaving Facebook.
Integrating Square Appointments with your Facebook business page is an easy way to increase visibility for your business.
- Facebook has a large number of active users, expanding your potential customer base.
- Facebook offers a search feature that allows users to search for businesses and services directly from the platform, making it easier for potential customers to find you.
Streamline the customer experience.
Let your customers browse and book 24/7 without ever leaving the Facebook app.
- Save your customers time by allowing them to book when and where they want.
- Once your customers have booked their appointment on Facebook, they can receive automated appointment confirmations and reminders, just like if they’d booked with you directly.
Simplify your day-to-day.
Improve business operations and empower your team.
- Automate the booking process, reducing the need for manual scheduling and free up staff time to focus on other aspects of the business.
- Appointments are automatically added to your calendar, avoiding conflicts and helping you manage appointments effectively.
A great solution for all types of business
Beautician or barber. Personal trainer or pet groomer. Whatever you’re offering, Square Appointments Facebook integration helps increase the visibility of your services and availability, keeping your calendar full.
Setup is quick, easy and 100% free.
Check your page
Ensure your online booking site within Square Appointments is turned on. Then go to your Facebook business page and click Add a Button.
Select Book Now from the list of button options.
Add the link
On your Facebook business page, tap Connect Another Tool and select Appointments for Square.
You now have a Book Now button on your Facebook business page.
Square Appointments is more than just a scheduling app.
Free online booking website
Create a website you can be proud of for free and without any technical skills. Add a booking feature so customers can book your services any time they want without any effort on your part.
During busy periods, having waitlist software can save you time and reduce stress by ensuring you can always fill unexpected gaps in your calendar.
Multiple location management
Easily keep track of customers, employees and inventory across multiple locations. Always know what and who is in which location at what time. Make changes and updates to any location from your Square dashboard or the app.
Allow customers to pay in instalments with Afterpay. When a client makes a purchase, you get paid upfront immediately and your client pays four interest-free instalments over six weeks*.
*Late fees may apply. Eligibility criteria apply. See afterpay.com for more details
Prioritise your people with team management tools that put employees first. Individual staff accounts let them log in to view and manage their calendars themselves. And you can track time and export payroll, all at the click of a button.
Confirmation and reminder messages
Help your customers to remember to show up or cancel by having Square send them automated confirmation and/or reminder messages. These can be sent by email or text message.
Pick the plan for you.
No hidden fees. Change or cancel any time.
Custom pricing and discounts are available for qualifying businesses in Australia.
The basics to run your own business while staying ahead of schedule.
for a single location.
In-person processing fee for Square Stand or Reader
In-person processing fee for Square Terminal or Register
Top Free Features:
- Unlimited staff accounts
- Custom booking website and social media integrations
- Integrated payments
- Automatic text and email reminders
- Automated contracts
More advanced features for growing teams that offer top-notch service.
In-person processing fee for Square Stand, Reader, Terminal or Register
Top Plus Features:
- Everything in Free
- Customer confirmation texts and emails
- Book with multiple staff
- No-show protection
- Processing time
A complete plan that meets complex booking and staff management needs.
In-person processing fee for Square Stand, Reader, Terminal or Register
Contact sales for custom pricing
If your business processes over $250K in card sales per year, you may be eligible for custom pricing packages. This would include everything in Premium, a dedicated Account Manager in Australia and discounts on optional business tools, such as Square Online, Square Loyalty and more. Contact sales
For payments taken online, by invoice or keyed in manually, see card-not-present processing rates.
6% + 30 cents per transaction (excl. GST) for Afterpay transactions.
3 reasons businesses choose Square
Square can do more than just help you book appointments. With an interface that is easy and intuitive for you and your team to use, it lets you accept all payment types at checkout and access a variety of tools including Marketing, Loyalty and Team Management solutions.
Whether you’re out and about in clients’ homes or behind the counter of your own salon, Square is designed to fit your way of working so you can manage your business no matter where you are.
Create a free online store in minutes with our intuitive website builder. Let customers shop entirely online or order online and pick up on-site.
- Can you take bookings on Facebook?
Yes, you can easily integrate your Square Appointments online booking site with your Facebook business page to make it easier for customers to discover and book with you. The Facebook booking integration is included for free with your Square Appointments account and setup is easy.
- How do I add a ‘Book Now’ button to my Facebook business page?
- Turn your Square Appointments online booking site on
- Go to your Facebook business page and click Add a Button.
- Select Book Now from the list of button options.
- Tap Connect Another Tool.
- Select Appointments for Square.
- Review the permissions and select Continue.
- Sign in with your Square account email address and password.
- Select your preferred business account to associate with your bookings.
- Review your button settings and tap Continue.
- Once the button has been created, you can test your button.
- Click your button.
- Select Test Button.
See full instructions
- What are the benefits of taking bookings on Facebook?
Adding a Book Now button to your Facebook business page is a great way to increase bookings for your business. Both existing and new clients will be able to book an appointment with you directly from Facebook, without needing to go to another website. Enabling your customers to book their appointment from their preferred platform provides a seamless customer experience even before they visit your salon!
- Can I accept payments through Facebook bookings?
Yes, bookings made via Facebook can accept full prepayment for services.
- What types of businesses use Square Appointments Facebook integration?
The Square Appointments Facebook integration is popular with:
- Hair stylists
- Nail salons
- Bridal make up artists
- Pet services
- Driving instructors
- Yoga instructors
- Personal trainers
- Tattoo artists
- And more!
- What else can Square do for my business?
There’s more to Square than just appointments. Square is an all-in-one solution for business of all sizes, it offers payments, online stores, inventory, marketing, loyalty and more.