Pay a simple monthly fee based on the amount of subscribed customers you have stored in your Square Customer Directory. But first, try it free for 30 days.
Every subscription includes:
- Unlimited email sends
- Square Dashboard and POS integration
- Automated email collection
- Automated campaigns and prebuilt templates
- Seamless coupon redemption
- Sales and campaign data
Pricing at a glance
Your monthly cost is based on your number of subscribed customer contacts. You can see how many you have anytime from your Square Customer Directory.
|Customer Contacts||Monthly Total|
|Up to 500||$15|
|501 - 1,000||$25|
|1,001 - 2,000||$40|
|2,001 - 4,000||$55|
|4,001 - 9,000||$90|
|9,001 - 15,000||$150|
|15,001 - 30,000||$225|
|30,001 - 50,000||$350|
|50,001 - 75,000||$425|
|More than 75,000||Contact us|
- What counts as a subscribed customer?
Subscribed customers have a public email address in your Square Customer Directory (i.e., the email address was actually entered into the customer’s profile) that has not bounced or been manually unsubscribed. Customers with a private email address (i.e., not visible) who have made one or more payments in the last 12 months with your business will also be considered subscribed.
Square keeps track of your subscribed customers in your Square Customer Directory. You can visit the directory to see how many subscribed customers you have at any time.
- How do I manage my subscribed customers?
To manage the number of subscribed customers in your directory, you can do the following:
- Visit your Square Customer Directory and click Resolve Duplicates to fix any duplicate contacts that may exist.
- Review your directory for any old, empty, or unused customer records and delete them.
- How do I build my contact list?
Your Square Point of Sale or Square Online website automatically collects customer email addresses at checkout so it’s easy to build your list of subscribed customers.
- Can I pause or cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can pause or cancel your subscription anytime. There are no long-term commitments or cancellation fees.
- Do I need to subscribe to use the coupon builder tool?
No, you do not need to subscribe to Square Email Marketing to use the coupon builder, which is a free tool that lets you create custom vanity codes. Coupon codes can be redeemed with Square Point of Sale and Square Online. Custom coupon codes are easy to remember and share with customers and help drive engagement with your business.