Contracts Terms and Conditions
GPGP These terms govern your use of Square International’s Contracts service, and are in addition to Square’s General Terms and Payment Terms.
Square International is not a law firm, an attorney or a professional advisor in any industry. Square International provides the Contracts service to businesses who choose to prepare their own contractual documents. Square International services and any related documents or materials provided by Square International do not constitute legal advice. Your use of this service does not create an attorney-client relationship. Square International does not review the information you provide for legal accuracy or sufficiency. Square International does not make any claim or guarantee that any document or contract you sign will be suitable for your purposes or enforceable in any jurisdiction and we give no warranties or undertakings as to whether the documents or materials are complete, correct or accurate. If you need legal advice as to specific contract terms or have questions regarding a term’s applicability or enforceability, you should consult with a licensed attorney.
By using any of Square International’s Contracts services, you accept and agree to review the Contracts and ensure that you have taken appropriate legal advice before using it;
You agree that Square International:
- has not provided you with any legal advice with respect to the Contracts service;
- is making the Contracts service available “as is”;
- to the extent permitted under applicable law, excludes all representations or warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose;
- is not responsible for the contract you make with any third parties using the Contracts service; and
- is not responsible for any liability or enforcement under any contract between you and a third party using the Contracts service.