As your business grows and becomes more complex, we know it’s important for you to have tools that scale to meet your needs as well as those of your employees and your customers.
That’s why we’re introducing Square Register, a powerful and versatile point of sale that gives you time back for what matters most – your business and your customers. Built from the ground up to integrate hardware, software and payments, Square Register is a more reliable and more intuitive POS than ever before.
With Square Register you get dedicated hardware (including a seller display, customer display with built-in payments terminal, accessory hub and mounting kit), embedded point-of-sale software, and Square’s secure payments technology – and they’re all built by Square, so you can sell with confidence, knowing everything will just work together.
Here are some other benefits of Square Register:
- Reliability: Register was designed and built for reliability and easy maintenance. So no more tablets, iOS updates or app versions to manage – we take care of all of that. Built-in Ethernet and USB ports improve reliability too.
- Faster checkout: The larger seller screen and dedicated customer-facing touch display help speed up your queues and cut down transaction times. The customer display with built-in payments terminal ensures that orders are accurate (and provides an added level of transparency for your customers). And the customer-driven payments free up your cashiers’ time.
- A beautiful and customisable countertop: Register’s sleek design, small footprint, and minimal cables make for a more attractive countertop. And it’s built so that you can customise it to your needs. You can add your logo and a selection of images to the customer display, for example, or dock or undock it depending on your setup. And the expanded USB hub (there are five ports) means you can add whatever attachments or peripherals you need to run your business.
- A business ecosystem: Register integrates with Square’s business tools like analytics and Loyalty, and with third-party tools through our App Marketplace. Our ecosystem provides everything you need to run and grow your business.
- Cloud data: With Register, you can instantly sync your items, customers, inventory and sales across all Square devices. That means you can access reports at home or on the go.
- Improved security: Square Register is extra secure without any additional apps or web access to worry about. And a built-in seller display means you don’t have to worry about iPad theft.
- Transparent pricing: Sellers can accept all forms of payment through Register and each tap, insert, or swipe is just 1.6% per transaction, with no hidden fees. And you still get paid quickly with next day transfers.
- Quick setup: Easy-to-set-up software and intuitive design make it fast and painless to get started. Just plug in and start selling. (If you’re switching from another POS system, you can easily migrate inventory and other items.)
“We’re using the new Square Register — which is amazing, I think they look so good. The fact that you don’t need an iPad and a Stand, you can see that they look really sleek,” said Michael Watson from Wats On Events, a turnkey bar management company. “Using the handheld Square Terminal units for mobile service in conjunction with Square Register and the reporting makes things so easy — it’s just a click of a button for reports.”
Square Register is available in the Square Shop for $1,099 or $92/mo for 12 months interest-free.*
Interested in Square Register? Order now.
*Subject to credit approval. Terms apply.
Square AU Pty Ltd ABN 38 167 106 176, AFSL 513929. Square’s AFSL applies to some of Square AU’s products and services but not others. Please read and consider the relevant T & C’s, Financial Services Guide and PDS before using Square’s products and services to consider if they are right for you.