From order changes to tip splitting, today’s restaurants are looking for a better solution.
That’s why we’re introducing Square for Restaurants, our first fully integrated point of sale that matches the pace, complexity, and specific needs of restaurants. Now the speed and ease of use that Square is known for is available to all types of larger restaurants, bars, and lounges.
“We manage a big operation with conference and function services in addition to our full-service restaurant. We really need everything working together, from taking payments and issuing invoices to ordering and course firing,” said Jacqui Graham, owner of famed Italian establishment Fedele’s in Melbourne’s south-east.
“Square for Restaurants has been a game changer for us, with deep functionality that makes these tasks simple for our staff and a seamless integration with our other business systems, like our accounting software, to take the hassle away from those back-end tasks.”
Square for Restaurants is our most sophisticated point-of-sale software yet, enabling fast, accurate operations for both the front and back of house.
Here are some other benefits of Square for Restaurants:
- Fully customisable: However your restaurant is run, managers can easily update menus and floor layouts remotely across multiple terminals and locations.
- New conversational ordering: Let waitstaff place orders quickly and intuitively, the way diners speak, with powerful, intuitive modifiers.
- Built-in team management: Enable staff performance and time tracking, tip splitting, fraud protection, and more.
- Make changes to your menu on the fly: It’s the fastest and easiest way to set up and change your menus across all your devices and locations. Control and preview exactly how your menu appears on the point of sale.
- Keep your workflows just the way they are: Powerful course management works with however you run your restaurant. Select any of your items, like beverages and salads, to straight fire automatically. Unlock cover reporting with advanced seat management capabilities.
- No surprise fees: With Square, there’s no contract or commitment. Avoid confusing multiyear contracts or commitments with one simple price to process card payments. Try it free for 30 days, then subscribe starting at $129/month.
Like other vertical offerings, Square for Restaurants gives sellers integrated access to Square payments processing and its full ecosystem of products and services.
Square for Restaurants starts at $129 per month.