Square has arrived in the UK, but what does this mean for you?
Square’s simple, effective point of sale is built to streamline your day-to-day operations and to help you make the decisions that grow your business.
Our free Square Point of Sale app for iOS and Android, combined with Square Reader, lets you take a variety of payment options, including chip and PIN cards, contactless cards and digital wallets at one low rate, with no hidden fees.
In addition to taking payments and tracking sales, your Square EPOS also lets you manage inventory in real time, pull sales reports and view analytics that can inform your decision making and set receipt and tipping options that keep your customers and employees happy.
Also Square Point of Sale is designed with drag-and-drop items and categories and customisable views, to get your employees trained quickly and make the checkout process seamless.
Restaurant POS system that’s the perfect recipe
Square’s restaurant point of sale (POS) system helps you to get on with serving diners. It’s all designed to help your team move faster.
A POS is so much more than a till. You can take orders and payment with it, but it’s also is packed with features to help you run your restaurant- or chain of restaurants - smoothly.
Via Square for Restaurants POS you can:
- Link all orders, whether made in-house or online – whether online orders are direct to your online store or via a delivery app like deliveroo
- Connect it all to a kitchen display system (KDS) to keep chefs up-to-speed with what’s happening front of house
- Join up all your devices including those used by waiting staff at the tableside and across multiple outlets
- Easily manage and alter your menus
- Organise your table plan and see when tables are about to turn
- Gain valuable insight into busy times, quiet times and bestselling meals and drinks
- Use team management functions to schedule shifts, allow staff to clock in and out and view sales by team member.
Retail POS System that’s just your style
Your retail POS system is a control centre for your business ensuring everything runs smoothly.
Use Square for Retail POS System to:
- Keep track of stock in one or more locations
take payments instore and online
- Run delivery and click-and-collect
- Build customer relationships via customer profiles that allow you to see sales history, keep in touch with targeted marketing and build loyalty schemes
- Provide valuable team management tools.
Your retail POS makes sure you don’t miss a sale whether via your online store or in person. You can also easily enter QR codes and pay buttons into social media so when customers are lusting over one of your Instagram posts they can buy straightaway, with online checkout.
Touchscreen POS system is so easy
Everything is touchscreen now because it makes life easy and that’s true of point of sale (POS) systems too. A fully integrated touchscreen POS that allows you to take cash, Chip + PIN, contactless and mobile device payments online and in person is available. With Square Register for £599 + VAT (or for as low as £49/month with interest-free installments), you can have a touchscreen till system designated for your countertop where you can accept payments, manage online orders, inventory, employees and more. A touchscreen till system is so much more affordable than many people realise.
Here’s what else you should know about Square POS:
- It lets you accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- You pay 1.75% for each tapped (contactless), inserted (Chip + PIN), or swiped card-present transaction
- You pay 2.5% for payments manually keyed-in to the Point of Sale App, Square Invoices, and Virtual Terminal
- You pay 1.9% for European cards and 2.9% for non-European cards for our online payment products, including Square eCommerce API, Online Store, Checkout Links and purchases of Digital Gift Cards
- Take any size payment with no minimum transaction value.
- Enjoy fast transfers — as quick as the next business day.
- Use your existing device. Square is compatible with multiple iOS and - Android phones and tablets, including latest iPhone models.
- Track your sales and inventory easily online.
- Send out digital receipts (for free).