- The portion of your transactions represent by each card type.
- Personal debit cards.
- Personal credit cards.
- Business debit cards.
- There are the most commonly used cards for most merchants. You pay us a percentage of each card payment you receive. Pricing can vary if you accept other card brands, non-UK cards, or use Square products like Restaurant or Retail.
- A card payment where the card, cardholder and merchant are all in the same place.
- A card payment where the card, cardholder and merchant are not all in the same place.
- A card payment where the card information is manually entered into a card terminal or virtual terminal on your computer.
- A service for capturing and transferring payment data.
- Charges relating to your compliance with card security and anti-fraud standards.
- The amount you pay if your monthly transaction charges do not meet a minimum agreed amount.
Square for Restaurants
Try our purpose-built POS software solution that is robust and easy to use, and includes table layout, coursing and conversational modifiers.
Starts at £0/mo for unlimited devices and locations. Free, Plus and Premium tiers are available.