Square’s pricing is simple — no hidden fees or long term commitments. You just pay for what you need and you never pay when you’re not using it.
|Square Reader: Accept chip and PIN cards, contactless cards and mobile payments.||£39 + VAT|
|Chip and PIN or contactless payments: Accept every major card for the same rate. Take £100, see £98.25 in your bank account.||1.75%|
|Typed in card payments: Take card payments from customers via phone with Virtual Terminal, or use invoicing or eCommerce payments. Take £100, see £97.50 in your bank account.||2.5%|
|A ton of useful tools and added extras: Including point of sale software, real-time analytics, PCI compliance and much more.||Free|
|Dock for Square Reader: Keep Square Reader charged and positioned for payments on your counter.||£19 + VAT|
|Square Stand: The ultimate iPad POS stand built for every business.||£64 + VAT (Normally £129. Launch offer until 29th June 2018.)|
|Employee Management: Give employees different permissions to empower your staff and protect your business.||£3 per employee per month|
|Instant Deposit: Next business day deposits come free as standard, but if you need your money faster use Instant Deposit to get money in your bank account within 20 minutes.||1% of deposit amount|
What about those free tools?
- Fast deposits: Square deposits funds from your sales into your bank account the next business day as standard.
- Point of Sale app: Take payments and run your business with the free Square POS app.
- Inventory management: Square’s inventory management gives you tools to keep count of in-stock items.
- Dispute resolution and chargeback protection: Payment disputes can be a headache, Square’s dedicated team walks you through the process quickly and efficiently.
- Dedicated support: Call, email or tweet from 9am to 5pm on weekdays or use our Support Centre 24/7 to find helpful guides and tools.
- Real-time analytics and sales reporting: See all your sales and use simple analytics to make more informed business decisions.
- Location management: Run all your current (and future) locations from a single account.
- PCI compliance: Violating PCI compliance can lead to hefty fines for you and your business but Square covers you for free.