Last updated 25 August, 2021
We want to help you stay informed as governments and industry groups around Australia provide guidance and relief packages for small businesses.
We’ll be updating this list of business resources regularly.
Australian Business Support
The Australian Government is supporting businesses to manage cash flow challenges and retain employees during the coronavirus health crisis.
A range of assistance is being made available, including:
- Boosting cash flow for employers
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Increasing the instant asset write-off
- Backing business investment
- Supporting apprentices and trainees
Find a full breakdown of what is currently available to businesses on the Treasury website.
Business support by region
For more information on support being offered by the state and territory governments follow the links below.
- Victorian Government’s Small Business Digital Adaptation Program
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
Stay up to date
Government support for businesses includes workplace guidance, links to employer resources, and other timely information as additional services and programs become available.
Global: World Health Organization
Get additional information and support
Many other agencies and organisations are mobilising resources, insights, and guidelines for businesses. Check back as we continue to curate available resources.
McKinsey & Company: Analysis to provide business leaders with a perspective on the evolving situation and implications for their companies.
Useful Town Square articles and resources
Plus, check out these helpful articles on our Town Square blog for more support getting through COVID-19.
- How to Manage Your Food and Beverage Business During COVID-19
- How to Manage Your Retail Business During COVID-19
- How to Manage Your Services Business During COVID-19
- How to Motivate Your Employees During COVID-19
- 5 Contactless Ordering Tips For Your Business During COVID-19
- Report: How COVID-19 Has Affected Cashless Payments in 2021