From order changes to tip splitting, today’s restaurants are looking for a better solution.
That’s why we’re introducing Square for Restaurants, our first purpose-built point-of-sale solution that matches the pace, complexity, and specific needs of restaurants. Now the speed and ease of use that Square is known for is available to all types of larger restaurants, bars, and pubs.
“When I started using Square for Restaurants, I was just in awe of how good the software was. It’s made it seamless between front of house and the kitchen” said Kieren Brownhill, Manager of Roots Cafe, Abergele.
Square for Restaurants also gives sellers integrated access to Square payments processing. Square Terminal, our new all-in-one payment device, is designed to work hand in hand with your point-of-sale. Take orders using Square for Restaurants, and take tableside payments and print receipts using Square Terminal.
Square for Restaurants is our most sophisticated point-of-sale software yet, enabling fast, accurate operations for both front and back of house.
Here are some other benefits of Square for Restaurants:
- Fully customisable: However your restaurant is run, managers can easily update menus and floor layouts remotely across multiple terminals and locations.
- Conversational ordering: Let waitstaff place orders quickly and intuitively, the way customers speak, with powerful, intuitive modifiers.
- Built-in team management: Enable staff performance and time tracking, tip splitting, fraud protection, and more.
- Make changes to your menu on the go: It’s the fastest and easiest way to set up and change your menus across all your devices and locations. Control and preview exactly how your menu appears on the point of sale.
- Keep your workflows just the way they are: Powerful course management works with however you run your restaurant. Select any of your items, like drinks and salads, to straight fire automatically. Unlock cover reporting with advanced seat management capabilities.
- No surprise fees: With Square, there’s no hidden fees or long-term commitments. Try a 90-day free trial (offer available until December 31, processing fees apply), and then pay £69/mo per location for an unlimited number of terminals.
- 24/7 support: For troubleshooting, you can call our dedicated customer support team day or night with 24/7 Support.
- Deliverect integration: Manage online orders from Uber Eats, Deliveroo, and Just Eat easily. Get your delivery orders straight to your POS. Speed up service and reduce errors. No additional hardware needed.
We’ve partnered with Deliverect to give UK sellers access to UberEats, Deliveroo, and Just Eat via our Order Manager tool, allowing users to have all online orders pushed directly to your POS.
Interested in Square for Restaurants?