Square Appointments for Multiple Locations
Square Appointments allows you to manage your calendar, staff, and online booking across multiple locations.
Setting up Location Information in Dashboard
To create your first location, visit Business Information in your online Square Dashboard and click New Location. Note, once you add a new location, you cannot revert back to a single location dashboard.
If you already have multiple locations and would like to add another, go to Locations in your online Dashboard and click Create Location.
Add the following information about each location, which will be displayed on your online booking site and in client communications:
- Business Name: If using with multiple locations, add location to Business name. For example: Gloria’s Salon - West Side.
- Add Nickname: Helps you keep track of locations on your end of the dashboard.
- Bio / Description: A brief description of you and/or you business. The shorter, the better.
- Business Logo: Should be at least 200 x 200 pixels.
- Location: Enter physical address for new location or select Mobile Location.
- Contact Email and Phone Number: Visible in your online booking site and client communications.
- Banking information: A verified bank account is required for accepting online prepayment and enabling No-show Protection.
Set the time zone and hours for your new location. The time zone and hours set will be applied to:
You can also link your social media accounts and website so clients know where else they can keep in touch. These links will be displayed in your online booking site and client communications.
Set Staff Locations and Hours
Staff member hours and time zones are initially set by the business’ settings. To customize the location, hours, and time zone for a particular staff member:
- Go to Staff in your Appointments dashboard > Select your staff member.
- Under Location and Hours, toggle on their locations and set hours for each.
- Click Save.
Once set, that staff member will have custom hours. Any updates made to your business hours will not affect that staff member’s bookable hours.
If no custom hours are set, updates to the business’ hours or time zone will apply to that staff member’s bookable hours and time zone as well.
The hours set on the staff member’s page are reflected on the account’s bookable calendar as well as the staff member’s calendar.
Make Staff Available for Multiple Locations
If your staff work at multiple business locations, you can enable each applicable location from their staff profile.
To get started:
- Click on a staff members name to open their profile.
- Scroll down to Manage Staff Locations.
- Toggle on all applicable locations and enter their hours of availability for booking.
- Click Done.
Read more about creating staff with Square Appointments.