Square Appointments is a flexible scheduling system for your business and a simple booking tool for your clients. New and existing clients can easily find details about your services, view your availability, and book appointments from your website or from your free Square booking site. Manage your business and your appointments calendar in one place with Square Appointments.
Note: You’ll need to use your Square app to process card payments for your booked appointments. You can view payments accepted from Payments of your Appointments dashboard, but these will not be directly correlated with your client information.
Square Appointments 30-Day Free Trial
Try Square Appointments free for 30 days. Payment card information is not required to sign up. After the trial ends, you’ll have the option to subscribe to Square Appointments. To start your free trial:
Click “Try it free for 30 days.”
- Provide the requested business and personal information. This information will be reflected in your public profile and online booking site.
- Create services by providing the requested service details > click Continue. Services are chosen by your clients at the time of booking.
- Preview your public Square booking page. And when you’re ready, click Publish to complete sign-up.
Note: If you’ve signed up for a free trial and you wish to cancel the service, you will need to wait the full 30 days for the trial to complete. After the trial ends, you’ll have the option to subscribe or discontinue the service.
Pricing for Square Appointments
Pay one flat monthly rate for Square Appointments. If you subscribe mid-month, you’ll be charged a prorated amount for the remainder of the month. Your rate depends on your number of staff members:
- Individual: $30 per month
- 2 to 5 staff: $50 per month
- Unlimited staff: $90 per month
Note: There is no extra fee for using Appointments with multiple locations or enabling staff permissions.
Square accepts all major credit and debit cards for subscriptions. If you’re a Square merchant with a linked bank account, you can pay for subscriptions with your bank account.
Your rate depends on your number of staff members. You can take a closer look at pricing options by visiting Pricing and Services in your online Square Dashboard.