Do business better in Newcastle with Square
With Square’s suite of business tools, you get so much more than just a way to take card payments.
Whether you’re selling in person, online or on the go, Square can help you process nearly any kind of payment, any way you want.
A POS system that seamlessly combines hardware and software solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Gain valuable data insights and reports for your business with Square Analytics, from inventory counts to sales.
Effortlessly sync your physical store and online site, managing sales seamlessly with Square’s integrated system.
All-in-one solution for businesses in Newcastle
Running a business shouldn’t be complicated. Square offers all-in-one solutions that include everything you need.
- Accept all types of major payment methods.
- Integrated POS system to manage inventory, track sales and generate reports, all in one place.
- CRM software to manage customer relationships, from loyalty programs and customer feedback to email marketing.
- Streamline your operations with time-saving tools, including employee management, invoicing and an online booking system.
Simple to set up and use
We’ve made our solution incredibly easy to use, and there’s no training needed.
- Get started in minutes with our easy-to-use POS system.
- Intuitive design means you and your employees will spend less time training and more time focused on your business.
- With Square, everything integrates seamlessly.
With Square you can sell in-store, online and on the go.
- Create a free online store with Square and easily sync your inventory across all your sales channels.
- Take mobile payments on the go with our mobile card reader and app.
- Connect Square to popular e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Magento and BigCommerce.
- Sell in-person, online or both with our flexible solution that works for Newcastle businesses of all sizes.
A solution that scales with your business
As your business grows, it’s important to have a solution that can keep up.
- Custom pricing may be available for businesses processing over $250k per year.
- Take advantage of our advanced features, such as team management and advanced reporting.
- Manage multiple locations with ease using our multi-location support features.
- For businesses with more complex needs, our API allows for custom integrations and development.
Integrate with your favourite business software
Integrate with popular third-party apps like Xero, Quickbooks and JotForm to help with every aspect of your Newcastle business.
We’re trusted by Newcastle businesses
‘We have grown with Square. Soon after our team really started to grow, Square released Team Management. As our inventory became unwieldy and demanding Square released Inventory Management. And as we needed better systems, Square bought out stock counting. Square listens and acts, which has resulted in a great point-of-sale system.’
Owner Savant Apothecary
‘We’re a fast paced QSR model, so we want to be efficient wherever we can. Square has streamlined the way customers order, from pick up to the kitchen operations - it flows really well.’
Nathan & Dave
Co-owners, Bao Brothers
‘I liked that Square offered a card payment facility as well as a POS system in one. Whilst the percentage fee for payments was higher than a merchant facility, once combined with merchant facility fees and fees charged for a separate POS system or software, Square ended up working out cheaper. I liked the easy availability of hardware, easy setup and also really love the various integrations available.’
Owner Convoy Commune
‘We decided to use Square as it was efficient and affordable. Having no experience in running a business before, I needed user-friendly software. Over time we have added more and more Square’s products, from using Square for Restaurants and KDS bump screens for our coffee orders, online Gift Cards and Square Online for our cake orders and event ticket sales.’
1.6% or 1.9%
Square charges a fee of 1.6% per tap or insert on Square Terminal and Square Register, and 1.9% per tap or insert on Square Reader or Square Stand.
When a customer makes a purchase through Square Online, Square Online Checkout, eCommerce API, in-app payments or pays an invoice online, the fee is 2.2%.
When you manually key in your customer’s card details on Virtual Terminal or a Square POS app, or use a card on file, the fee is 2.2%.
Buy now, pay later
6% + 30c (exc. GST)
Allow customers to pay in instalments over time with Afterpay. You get paid immediately, so there’s no risk. Bring in more business in person and online.