Do business better in Australia’s capital with Square
With Square’s suite of business tools, you get so much more than just a way to take card payments.
Whether you’re selling in person, online or on the go, Square can help you process nearly any kind of payment, any way you want.
A POS system that seamlessly combines hardware and software solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Gain valuable data insights and reports for your business, from inventory counts to sales, with Square Analytics.
Effortlessly sync your physical store and online site, managing sales seamlessly with Square’s integrated system.
All-in-one solution for businesses in Canberra
Running a business shouldn’t be complicated. Square offers all-in-one solutions that include everything you need.
- Accept all types of major payment methods.
- Integrated POS system to manage inventory, track sales and generate reports, all in one place.
- CRM software to manage customer relationships, from loyalty programs and customer feedback to email marketing.
- Streamline your operations with time-saving tools, including employee management, invoicing and an online booking system.
Simple to set up and use
We’ve made our solution incredibly easy to use and there’s no training needed.
- Get started in minutes with our easy-to-use POS system.
- Intuitive design means you and your employees will spend less time training and more time focused on your business.
- With Square, everything integrates seamlessly.
With Square you can sell in-store, online and on the go.
- Create a free online store with Squareand easily sync your inventory across all your sales channels.
- Take mobile payments on the go with our mobile card reader and app
- Connect Square to popular e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Magento, and BigCommerce.
- Sell in-person, online or both with our flexible solution that works for Canberra businesses of all sizes.
A solution that scales with your business
As your business grows, it’s important to have a solution that can keep up.
- Custom pricing may be available for businesses processing over $250k per year.
- Take advantage of our advanced features, such as team management and advanced reporting.
- Manage multiple locations with ease using our multi-location support features.
- For businesses with more complex needs, our API allows for custom integrations and development.
We’re trusted by Canberra businesses
‘Using Square has added a smile to our customer’s experience every step of the way, from their comments to how smart the terminals look at the counter, to the ease of managing their card details for recurring payments and online checkout, to the convenience of digital receipts. Square is an asset to our interactions with customers every time.’
Owner Impact Comics
‘Square Appointments looks after itself. Once you have your appointment options and durations entered the patients are able to easily book and cancel at any time, day or night. Interestingly many of my appointments are made after hours when people have the time and means to make the online booking. This gives me time back to focus on my patients.’
Owner Cosmetic Injectables by Christine
‘When I was looking for checkout terminals for my store I realised that Square is the only product in the market that has its own developer portal, customisation and integration support that I needed for our unique catalogue.’
Owner Levitate Sneakers
1.6% or 1.9%
Square charges a fee of 1.6% per tap or insert on Square Terminal and Square Register, and 1.9% per tap or insert on Square Reader or Square Stand.
When a customer makes a purchase through Square Online, Square Online Checkout, eCommerce API, in-app payments or pays an invoice online, the fee is 2.2%.
When you manually key in your customer’s card details on Virtual Terminal or a Square POS app, or use a card on file, the fee is 2.2%.
Buy now, pay later
6% + 30c (exc. GST)
Allow customers to pay in instalments over time with Afterpay. You get paid immediately, so there’s no risk. Bring in more business in person and online.