Promote your Square Loyalty Program
Once you’ve created your Square Loyalty Program, you’ll be able to promote and monitor your program right from your Square Dashboard.
Promoting your Loyalty Program
Let your customers know about your Loyalty Program by:
- Telling them at the register: To enroll, all a customer needs to do is add their phone number at the end of their transaction.
- Announcing your program: Let customers know about your program with a free Square Marketing email and share the details of your program with your followers via social media.
- Square Loyalty Table Tent: Download, print, and display our free table tent by clicking Actions from the Loyalty section of your online Square Dashboard.
View insights about your loyalty program in these three sections:
Overview of Metrics
These can be filtered by date and location.
- Loyalty Visits:
- Number of new visits
- Number of repeat visits
- Total Visits
- Rewards issued
- Top Customers
In this section, you will see a summary of loyalty activity in your business. This includes enrollment, earned points, point adjustments, earned rewards, redeemed rewards, and emails collected. This is organized by the customer’s phone number and the time the transaction is made.
Click on each activity to see more transaction details. To view the loyalty customer’s profile, click View Customers.
Activity can be filtered by date, location, and type.
Loyalty for Multiple-Location Businesses
If your business has multiple locations, you can create a loyalty program that works across any or all of them. Your customers will be able to earn points and redeem rewards at any of your participating locations. The loyalty subscription cost is based on the number of Loyalty Visits you have across all your locations. Learn more about Square Loyalty pricing.
To get started
- Visit the Loyalty tab of your online Square Dashboard.
- Set up your program details and click Save.
Note: If you’d like to offer a free item as a loyalty reward, you must select an item or category from each location’s Item Library in the reward field. This must be done to ensure coupons are redeemable across all business locations. Your customers won’t be able to redeem coupons at any locations that don’t have an item selected.