With the Square app on any supported device, you can print order tickets for your kitchen, order ticket stubs, and customer receipts. Learn more about connecting printers to iPhones, iPads, and Android Devices.
Use the steps below to print a receipt with the app:
- Authorise the transaction by tapping, inserting or swiping your customer’s card or recording another form of tender on the payment screen.
- If you have Order Tickets turned on, you’ll be prompted to enter a customer name or order number, or the ticket number will be automatically assigned.
- Tap Print Receipt.
Reprint a Customer Receipt
- From the Square app, tap the following icon in the navigation bar:
- Tap Transactions.
- Locate and tap the payment you’d like to reprint.
- Tap Send Receipt > Print Receipt.
Note: At this time, order tickets can’t be reprinted.
Receipt Best Practices
- Make sure not to send your customers’ receipts to yourself. You’ll receive a payment confirmation after every successful transaction, and you can view payment details from your online Square Dashboard.
- Receipts must be printed on a compatible receipt paper size.
- You must connect a receipt printer to the Square app to print numbered customer stubs.
- Your logo will appear on printed receipts. Learn about other customisation options for printed receipts.