With the Square app on any supported device, you can print order tickets for your kitchen, order ticket stubs and customer receipts.
- Authorise the transaction by swiping your customer’s card or recording another form of tender on the payment screen.
- If you have Order Tickets turned on, you’ll be prompted to enter a customer name or order number or the ticket number will be automatically assigned.
- Tap Print Receipt.
Reprint a Customer Receipt
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner to navigate to the menu or the down arrow at the top of the Square Register.
- Tap Transactions.
- Locate and tap the payment you’d like to reprint.
- Tap Send Receipt > Print Receipt.
Note: At this time, order tickets can’t be reprinted.
Receipt Best Practices
- Square Merchants should not send customers’ receipts to themselves. You’ll receive a payment confirmation after every successful transaction and you can view payment details from your online Square Dashboard.
- Receipts must be printed on a compatible receipt paper size.
- Customer information entered into the receipt field is for receipt purposes only and is not available in your Online Square Dashboard. Add your customer to your Directory from the Square app to access it from the app or Online Square Dashboard at a later time.