As a customer of a Square sellers, you are able to search online for your receipts from previous transactions.
To look up a charge using the Receipts search form:
- Head to squareup.com/receipts.
- Enter the amount of the charge as seen your statement, transaction date, expiration date, and last 4 digits of the payment card used for this transaction.
- Click Look up receipt to view your web receipt.
Visit Square’s Receipt search if any of the following applies to you:
- You don’t recognize a charge
- You need a copy of a receipt
- You haven’t received a receipt
Receipt information is entered and published by the merchant; each merchant chooses to make their contact information public.
Your privacy and security is very important to us. The information you provide will only be used to look up your purchase. All payment card information is encrypted and submitted to our servers securely. Read more about privacy and security at Square.