Unsubscribing from Square for Restaurants is simple – but keep in mind: since Square for Restaurants includes access to Employee Management, to continue tracking employee sales and providing limited access to your account, you’ll need to subscribe to Employee Mangement separately.
Unsubscribe from Square for Restaurants Without Losing Employee Management
Follow these steps if you want to retain your Employee Management subscription after unsubscribing from Square for Restaurants.
To get started.
- Log in to to Pricing & Services.
- Click Unsubscribe next to the listing for Square for Restaurants.
- Next, you’ll see the option to unsubscribe from Restaurants and subscribe to Employee Management for $5/month, per employee.
- Click Confirm Subscriptions > Done.
You’ll continue to have access to Square for Restaurants until the end of the billing cycle. If you decide to reactivate your Restaurants account, you can resubscribe from your online Square Dashboard.
Reactivate Your Account
If you’d like to resubscribe for Square for Restaurants, you can reactivate your account at any time from your online Square Dashboard.
To get started:
- Login to your Square account online > navigate to Account & Settings.
- Under the Business heading, select Pricing and Subscriptions.
- Locate Square for Restaurants > click Subscribe.
When you reactivate your account, all of your previous account information will be available.