Send an eGift Card
Square sellers have the option to sell digital gift cards to their customers via an order site or through Square Point of Sale.
Send an eGift card
To purchase and send an eGift card:
- Visit the Square seller’s eGift Card order page.
- Select an eGift Card amount.
- If applicable, enter a promotion code.
- Enter the recipient’s name and email address for delivery.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Add a personal message for the recipient.
- Select whether you’d like this eGift Card sent immediately or on a future date > Continue.
- Enter your payment card details at checkout, confirm order details > Place Order.
The recipient will receive their eGift Card at the email address entered. From here, they can view their eGift Card 16-digit redemption code and click View Your eGift Card to associate it to their phone number for faster checkout.
Redeem an eGift Card
When you’re ready to use your eGift Card with a Square seller, simply provide the cashier the 16-digit eGift Card number. This can be found in the original email you received containing your eGift Card.
If you’ve added your phone number via your eGift Cards details page, you can also give the cashier your email address or phone number at checkout to search your eGift Card.