Send an eGift Card
Square sellers have the option to sell digital gift cards to their customers via an order site.
Send an eGift card
To purchase and send an eGift card:
- Visit the Square seller’s eGift Card order page.
- Select an eGift Card amount.
- If applicable, enter a promotion code.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Select whether you’d like to send this voucher as a gift > enter the recipient’s name and email address for delivery.
- Add a personal message for the recipient.
- Select whether you’d like this eGift Card sent immediately or on a future date > Continue.
- Enter your payment card details at checkout, confirm order details > Place Order.
If you are sending an eGift Card to yourself or to someone as a gift, you or the recipient will receive the eGift Card to the email address entered. You can view the eGift Card 16-digit redemption code, and click View Your eGift Card to associate it to a phone number for faster checkout at the Square business.
Redeem an eGift Card
When you’re ready to use your eGift Card with a Square seller, simply provide the cashier the 16-digit eGift Card number. This can be found in the original email you received containing your eGift Card.
If you’ve added your phone number via your eGift Cards details page, you can also give the cashier your email address or phone number at checkout to search your eGift Card.