Unsubscribing from Square for Retail is simple – but keep in mind: since Square for Retail includes access to Employee Management, to continue tracking employee sales and providing limited access to your account, you’ll need to subscribe to Employee Mangement separately.
Unsubscribe from Square for Retail Without Losing Employee Management
Follow these steps if you want to retain your Employee Management subscription after unsubscribing from Square for Retail.
To get started.
- Log in to to Pricing & Services.
- Click Unsubscribe next to the listing for Square for Retail.
- Next, you’ll see the option to unsubscribe from Retail and subscribe to Employee Management for $5/month, per employee.
- Click Confirm Subscriptions > Done.
You’ll continue to have access to Square for Retail until the end of the billing cycle. If you decide to reactivate your Retail account, you can resubscribe from your online Square Dashboard.
If you’d like to resubscribe for Square for Retail, you can reactivate your account at any time from your online Square Dashboard.
To get started:
- Login to your Square account online > navigate to Account & Settings.
- Under the Business heading, select Pricing and Subscriptions.
- Locate Square for Retail > click Subscribe.
When you reactivate your account, all of your previous inventory and vendor information will be available.