Confirm recorded sales and review your sales history directly from the Square Point of Sale app.
View Your Sales History from the Square Point of Sale App
- Tap the following icon in the navigation bar:
- Tap Transactions.
- Tap individual payments to view transaction details.
If the customer paid with a card, you’ll see the following:
- Date of the payment
- Payment card brand and last four digits
- Receipt number
- Item(s) sold
- If GST is included
You can also search for individual transactions in your sales history by doing any of the following:
- Enter the payment card number
- Enter the receipt ID (located at the bottom of the receipt)
- Swipe the payment card
Note: Currently, you can’t delete transactions from your payment history, but you can issue refunds.
Create Reports with the Square Point of Sale App on Tablets
From the app on an iPad or Android tablet, you can generate and share sales reports.
- Tap Reports > Sales Summary to see today’s payment activity or tap Select Time Frame if no payments have been taken today.
- To adjust the date of your report, tap the calendar icon in the navigation bar.
- On an iPad, tap Custom.
- From all devices, select a start and end date.
- Tap Apply.
On an iPad, you can tap a specific category (if using categories) to see a breakdown of items sold.
To send a sales report, tap the envelope icon at the top-right corner. If you’re connected to a receipt printer and would like to print your report, tap the printer icon.
Note: At this time, reports aren’t available on an iPhone or iPod touch, but you can always visit your online Square Dashboard to generate reports.