Confirm recorded sales and review your sales history directly from the Square app.
View Your Sales History from the App
- Tap the following icon in the navigation bar:
- Tap Transactions.
- Select the individual sales to view payment details.
Note: Currently, you can’t delete recorded sales from your payment history, but you can issue refunds.
Create Sales Reports with the App
From the Square app on an iPad or Android device, you can generate and share sales reports.
- Tap Reports > Sales Summary to see today’s payment activity, or tap Select Time Frame if no payments have been taken today.
- To adjust the date of your report, tap the calendar icon in the navigation bar.
- On an iPad, tap Custom.
- From all devices, select a start and end date.
- Tap Apply.
On an iPad, you can tap a specific category (if using categories) to see a breakdown of items sold.
To send a sales report, tap the envelope icon at the top-right corner. If you’re connected to a receipt printer and would like to print your report, tap the printer icon.
Note: At this time, reports aren’t available on an iPhone or iPod touch, but you can always visit your online Square Dashboard to generate reports.