Square Register makes checkout easy with your customizable item library. If need to ring up a unique item or custom sale amount, Square Register makes that simple too!
Watch this video to learn how to process custom sale amounts:
Enter a custom sale amount
- From the Square app, tap the keypad icon in the navigation bar.
- Enter a custom amount.
- Tap the orange + icon to add a separate custom item to the sale, or tap Current Sale and select the sale amount to adjust the quantity, taxes, discounts, and add a note.
- Swipe your customer’s card when you’re ready to check out. If you’re manually entering this payment, tap the back arrow and the X icon to get back to the Charge screen.
- Tap Charge to manually enter your customer’s card information or select a different payment method.
- Allow your customer to sign, tip, and select their receipt delivery preference.