We know that what works for one business to take payments may not work for another. So today we’re introducing a solution that will allow more businesses — everything from dry cleaners to dentists — to do business the way that they want.
Square Terminal is an all-in-one card processing device designed to be fast, fair, and secure.
Try Square Terminal.
The powerful, portable all-in-one-credit card and debit machine.
With Square Terminal, you can ring up sales, accept all forms of payment quickly, and print receipts, all from one affordable and elegant device. You can use Square Terminal alongside your own point-of-sale solution, or you can use it as a stand-alone payment processor and manually key in transactions.
Here are some other benefits of Square Terminal:
- Elegant design: Square Terminal has a unique, sleek design, giving any business a more professional look.
- Reliability: With a battery that lasts all day, Wi-Fi and optional Ethernet internet connections, and Offline Mode, you never have to worry about missing a sale, whether you’re taking payments at the countertop or bringing the terminal right to your customers’ hands.
- Transparent pricing: Pay just 2.65% per transaction for Visa, Mastercard, American Express and international credit cards, or $0.10 per INTERAC insert or tap, and with no hidden fees.
- Support: Get 24/7 phone support, a one-year warranty, and the ability to try Terminal risk-free for 30 days.
- Quick setup: The intuitive design makes it easy for you to set up and train your employees.
- Secure: Data security, dispute management, and fraud prevention are all included in the flat processing rate.
Ramin Samani, owner of leather repair and key-cutting shop Walk & Wear in Toronto said Square Terminal is another essential tool in his shop. “Finally, there is an honest payments system and it’s simple to understand fees with Square. I was fed up with the other payments providers I tried,” said Ramin. “I love how Square Terminal does it all and it just works. I even get compliments from my customers on the way it looks.”