Postmates and Square
With Square’s Postmates integration, you’re able to offer on-demand delivery as a fulfillment option to your customers. You can use it to sell retail products, home goods, groceries, catering, food, and more.
With this integration, you can have Postmates deliver to any local customer — regardless of if the order is placed in-store or over the phone. Key features include:
- Easily create deliveries directly from Square transactions.
- Get real-time tracking for you and your customers.
- Have complete flexibility with options for immediate or scheduled delivery.
- Ensure secure drop-offs with signature and ID-verification options.
You can learn more about Postmates features on their website.
Billing and Pricing
Postmates charges sellers a per-delivery fee depending on the delivery distance. Learn more about Postmates pricing in their Support Center.
Integrate with Postmates
To get started with the Postmates integration for Square:
- Visit the Apps page of your online Square Dashboard.
- Scroll to Postmates Delivery > click Get Started.
To learn more, visit the Postmates Support Center.
Manage Your Postmates Account
Postmates’ features, services, and billing are managed by them directly. You can visit the Postmates Support Center for more information.