Set Up Your Online Store with Square Appointments
With Square Online Store you can create a professional website to and offer a seamless way to receive appointment bookings. Clients looking to book an appointment with you can now do so within your website. Spend less time setting up your online store and more time growing your business.
Setting up an eCommerce site for the first time? Watch this webinar to Take your Business Online.
If you already have a Square Appointments subscription, you can get started right from the online Square Dashboard:
- Visit the Online Store section of your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Get Started.
From here, you’ll have the option of importing your items and categories to start creating your Square Online Store. You can also create your items and categories from scratch.
Add a Booking Link to Your Online Store
You can add a menu item that will automatically link to your Square Appointments calendar to make it easier for customers to book services with you.
To do so:
- Select Edit Website from your Online Store Dashboard to open the site editor.
- Click the navigation menu at the top of the page, under Navigation select Menu Items. You’ll see a list of all items currently in your navigation menu.
- Click Add Menu Item and choose Square Appointments from the dropdown menu. Select your location and enter a name to be displayed in the navigation menu.
- Click Save once you’re done.
Once you’re finished, publish your website to make the new link available to your visitors. Customers who click on your booking link will be able to schedule an appointment without leaving your website.
Manage Your Subscription
If you sign up for one of the paid-tier versions of the Square Online Store, you can manage your subscription directly from your Online Store dashboard.