Use Instagram to Receive Appointment Bookings
You are able to use Instagram to receive bookings directly to Square Appointments. You will need an Instagram business profile and your Square Appointments online booking site turned on. New bookings will sync with Square Appointments.
Activate Booking with Instagram
If you meet the below criteria you will already be able to see the Book button on Instagram:
- Have linked your Instagram account to their Square Appointments online booking site.
- Have added your Square Appointments online booking site URL to their Instagram business profile.
In case you don’t meet the above criteria, you will need a business profile on Instagram and have your Square Appointments online booking site turned on.
To start receiving bookings through Instagram:
- Go to your business profile on Instagram and tap Edit Profile.
- Click Business Information, then Contact Options.
- Tap Add an Action Button and select Appointments by Square.
- Add your Square Appointments online booking site URL.
Note: Staff must have the configure appointments settings permission turned on in order to link the book button to their Instagram account.
Deactivate Bookings Through Instagram
You can turn off bookings through Instagram at any time.
To do so:
- Go to your business profile in the Instagram app and tap the gear icon.
- Tap Edit Profile, then Contact Options.
- Select Book on your business profile and delete it.