3dcart and Square
3dcart is an eCommerce platform that allows you to process payments with your Square account. When you build your online store with 3dcart, you can integrate your website, blog, Point of Sale, and CRM. Your online store with 3dcart will automatically format to mobile phones and tablets to give you an edge for selling on social media outlets.
Learn more about 3dcart on their website.
|Seller Community: Ask questions, get answers, and see how other sellers are using our eCommerce partners.|
Integrate with 3dcart
Visit the Apps page of your online Square Dashboard, scroll down 3dcart and click Get Started.
To get started from the 3dcart website:
- Log in to your 3dcart dashboard.
- On the left side of your screen you’ll see a menu. Select Settings and then Payment.
- Click Select Payment Methods under Payment Methods.
- Scroll down to the second section, Payment Methods, and select Add New.
- From the Payment Method drop down menu, scroll down and select Square.
- Specify parameters such as Country/State, Min/Max Order amount, and Customer Group that you want to be applied to purchases made with Square on your site.
- Once you’re ready, click Add New.
- The page will refresh, and now Square appears in the Payment Methods box. Select Click to connect with Square.
- Log in with your Square username and password. Click Allow on the permissions page that comes up next. This is allowing Square and 3dcart to connect to each other.
Integrate 3dcart with Square Point of Sale
3dcart’s integration with Square POS allows you to export products from your 3dcart store and upload them to your Square POS. It will also let you import products from your Square POS app to your 3dcart store.
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager.
- Using the left-hand navigation menu, go to Modules.
- Once the page loads, use the search bar at the top to locate and open the Square module > click Settings > Initiate Onboard Process.
- Log into your Square Account, and click Save once your initial settings are configured.
Read more on the 3dcart Support Center.
There’s a monthly fee of 35.99 to use 3dcart for your online store. In addition to this, Square’s fee for payments processed with 3dcart is 2.9% + $0.30.
Payments and Reporting
All of your payments will automatically sync to your Square Dashboard. Payments processed with 3dcart will reflect in your transaction history of your Dashboard in your Sales tab. Learn more about viewing and downloading your Square payment history online.
You’ll receive transfers for transactions processed through 3dcart just like your Square Point of Sale payments–following your transfer schedule.
Manage Your 3dcart Account
3dcart’s features, services, and subscriptions are managed by them directly. For additional help, visit the 3dcart Support Center.
You can also contact 3dcart at 1-800-828-6650 or email@example.com.