You can invite customers to book with you using a customizable email created on your Square Appointments dashboard. When you add your customers’ names and emails address, they’ll receive a customized message letting them know that you’re providing online booking through Square Appointments. Entering their information will also create a client profile in the Clients tab of your online Appointments dashboard.
Invite clients to book appointments with you online from the Online Booking tab of your Appointments dashboard.
- Go to the Online Booking tab of your Appointments dashboard and click Invite Now.
Add your clients’ first and last names and email addresses. You can remove any clients by clicking the X to the right of their name.
* You can also add existing clients to the invite by clicking Add existing clients to invite.
- After entering your clients’ information, click Next.
- Edit any of the email copy.
- Choose where you want the email link to go to. Either:
- Your business website
- Your Square Appointments Booking Site
- When you’re satisfied with your email, click Next.
- Review and finalize or edit your email. Click Send and your invitation will be sent to the clients you entered.
Learn how to manage Square Appointments communications for you and your clients.