You can invite customers to book with you using a customizable email created on your Square Appointments dashboard. When you add your customers’ names and emails address, they’ll receive a customized message letting them know that you’re providing online booking through Square Appointments. Entering their information will also create a client profile in the Clients tab of your online Appointments dashboard.
Invite clients to book appointments with you online from the Online Booking tab of your Appointments dashboard.
- Go to the Online Booking tab of your Appointments dashboard and click Invite Clients > Create Campaign.
Add your clients’ first and last names and email addresses. You can remove any clients by clicking the X to the right of their name.
* You can also add existing clients to the invite by clicking Add existing clients to invite.
- After entering your clients’ information, click Next.
- Edit any of the email copy.
- Choose where you want the email link to go to. Either:
- Your business website
- Your Square Appointments Booking Site
- When you’re satisfied with your email, click Next.
- Review and finalize or edit your email. Click Send and your invitation will be sent to the clients you entered.
When your clients book online, they’ll automatically have access to a personal Customer Account. Their Customer Account allows them to view past and upcoming appointments with your business — as well as book a new appointment with their own login information.
Read more about the Square Appointments Customer Account.