Manage Feedback Settings Online
In your Feedback settings, you can turn off Feedback anytime, and manage your Feedback notifications.
To manage your Feedback settings:
- Visit Feedback in your online Square Dashboard and click Settings.
- To disable Feedback, toggle “Collect feedback from your digital receipts” off.
- Click “Email Notification settings” to edit your feedback notifications.
Note: If you disable Feedback, you’ll still be able to read and respond to older Feedback messages.
You can reenable Feedback for your digital receipts at any time.
You can view and reply to customer feedback directly from your online Square Dashboard. When a customer provides feedback from a receipt, the feedback is associated with the payment in your sales history.
To view Feedback:
- Visit Customers in your Square Dashboard and click Feedback.
- Use the filters to narrow your feedback search or select All Feedback.
- Click a feedback thread to view your customer’s comments.
Your customers can choose satisfied (with a smiley face) or dissatisfied (with a frowny face) to describe their experience with your business.
Reply to Feedback
If customers consent to feedback replies, you’ll be able to follow up with them directly. To do so:
- From Feedback, click a feedback thread to see transaction information and your customer’s comment.
- Enter a message, send a promotional reward, or refund your customer. If your customer responds, you’ll receive an update.
Note: If the customer has not enabled replies to their feedback, you won’t be able to send them a reply.