Get Started with Subscriptions in Dashboard and Point of Sale
Keep track of all your subscription plans and subscribers from your Square Dashboard or Square Point of Sale app. With Subscriptions, you can create and manage plans and add new customers to subscriptions all in one place.
To use Subscriptions with your Point of Sale, start by downloading and installing the Subscriptions add-on through the Add-on Library located in your Square Point of Sale app. Find out more about how to install and manage add-ons for Square Point of Sale.
Create a plan
Duplicate or deactivate a plan
Create a Subscription
From Point of Sale
- Tap More from the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen and select Subscriptions.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to create a new subscription.
- Tap Add customer to select an existing customer from your Customer Directory or enter a new customer name.
- If you add an existing customer, their Subscriber details will automatically load.
- To create a new customer, tap the plus sign (+) and enter their email address and phone number in the Subscriber details.
- Tap Add plan and select the plan you want to add.
- If applicable, tap Add VAT under Plan details and enter the tax amount that you want to add.
- Review the billing details and tap Start.
Once you create a plan, you can start adding customers to it as subscribers. You can view a current list of all your subscriptions – active, paused and cancelled – from Subscriptions in your Square Dashboard or the Subscriptions applet in the Point of Sale app. You can search subscriptions by customer name for quick access.