Process Custom Sale Amounts
Square Point of Sale makes checkout easy with your customisable item library. If you need to ring up a unique item or custom sale amount, Square Point of Sale makes that simple too!
Enter a custom sale amount
- From the Square app, tap the keypad icon in the navigation bar.
- Enter a custom amount, followed by the + icon. Repeat these steps to turn the Square app into a quick calculator.
- You can tap Current Sale (at the top) and select a sale amount to adjust the quantity, GST, discounts, or add a note.
- To charge your customer, tap Charge.
- You’ll see one green light on the reader. Insert the chip card or hold the contactless card or device over the reader to complete the sale. For contactless payments over $100.00 or chip card payments, advise your customer to enter their PIN on your device, followed by the tick button.
- For payments in which the card is not present tap Manual Credit Card Entry to enter your customer’s card information.
- You can also choose to record that the customer have given you Cash or paid in another way usigg the Other Payment Types option.
- Customers can select their receipt delivery preference on the receipt screen.