Manage Your Device's Language Settings
The Square Point of Sale app is localised according to your device’s language settings. You can switch the Square Point of Sale app to English, Spanish, French or Japanese by changing your device language settings.
Adjust the Language Settings on Apple iOS Devices
- Visit your device’s Settings and tap General.
- Tap Language & Region.
- On the next screen, tap [Device] Language.
- Select one of the four supported languages and tap Done in the top-right corner.
Learn more about changing the language settings on your iOS device from Apple’s Support Site.
Adjust the Language Settings on Android Devices
- Navigate to your device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and select Language & input and then tap Language.
- Select one of the four supported languages and then tap OK.
Your device will automatically update to the language selected.
Please let me know if I can help further.