Square Dashboard Overview
Your online Square Dashboard is your Square account online where you can access tools to manage your daily business operations. Below is an overview of your online Dashboard.
Home provides a snapshot of your daily business activities – your next deposit amount, top selling items, feedback from your customers and more.
The following sections are available from Sales:
- Reports: Access general sales summaries and reports on sales trends, accepted payment methods, items sold, etc.
- Transactions: Review details on individual transactions, including customer-facing receipts and payment signatures.
- Deposits: See your next deposit amount, full deposit history and a breakdown of the transactions included in each deposit. You can also adjust your close of day.
Cash Drawers: Track your cash drawer history and individual drawer sessions.
Note: This is only available to customers with Cash Management enabled.
Add items individually or in bulk to create your item library and manage item specific settings from the following sections:
If you’re registered as a business and use an iPad or compatible Android device, you can set a passcode to control staff permissions for the primary Register account.
Access tools to help you to better understand and engage with your customers.
- Insights: View your customers’ payment activity and level of satisfaction.
- Feedback: See feedback from your customers about their experiences with your business and reply to them personally.
Manage everything related to invoices – create new invoices, see outstanding or unpaid invoices, review your invoice payment history and more.
Account & Settings
Account & Settings is where you can manage your personal account details (email address, password, notifications, preferred customer email language), your business details (linked bank account, receipt, and tax information) and order a Square Reader.