As your business grows and becomes more complex, we know it’s important for you to have tools that scale to meet your needs (as well as those of your employees and your customers).
That’s why we’re introducing Square Register, a powerful and versatile point-of-sale device that gives you time back for what matters most—your business and your customers. Built from the ground up to integrate hardware, software, and payments, Square Register is a more reliable and more intuitive till system than ever before.
With Square Register you get dedicated till hardware (including a seller display, customer display, POS hardware hub, and mounting kit), embedded point-of-sale software, and Square’s secure payments technology—and they’re all built by Square, so you can sell with confidence, knowing everything will work together.
Here are some other benefits of Square Register:
- Reliability: Register was designed and built for reliability and easy maintenance. So, no more tablets, iOS updates, or app versions to manage—we take care of all of that. Built-in Ethernet and USB ports improve reliability (and there’s always Offline Mode when you need it).
- Faster checkout: The larger seller screen and dedicated customer-facing touch display help speed up your lines and cut down transaction times. The customer point-of-sale display ensures that orders are accurate (and provides an added level of transparency). And the customer-driven payments free up your cashiers’ time.
- A beautiful and customisable countertop: Register’s sleek design, small footprint, and minimal cables make for a more attractive countertop. And it’s built so that you can customise it to your needs. You can add your logo to the customer display, for example, or dock or undock it depending on your setup. And the expanded USB hub (there are five ports) means you can add whatever attachments or POS hardware you need to run your business.
- A business ecosystem: Register integrates with Square’s business tools like Analytics and Inventory Management, and with third-party tools through our App Marketplace. It also allows you to see & manage your online orders. Our ecosystem provides everything you need to run and grow your business.
- Cloud data: With Square Register, you can instantly sync your items, customers, inventory, and sales across all Square devices. That means you can access reports at home or on the go through our cloud POS.
- Improved security: Square Register is extra secure without any additional apps or web access to worry about. And a built-in seller display means you don’t have to worry about iPad theft, eliminating a hidden POS system cost.
- Transparent pricing: Sellers can accept all forms of payment through Register, and each Chip and PIN or contactless payment is just 1.75% per transaction, with no hidden fees. And you still get paid quickly with next-business-day transfers (or instant transfers).
- Quick setup: Easy-to-set-up software and intuitive design make it fast and painless to get started. Just plug in and start selling. (If you’re switching from another point-of-sale device, you can easily migrate inventory and other items.)
Users like the buyer-facing point-of-sale display and fast payment offerings and find the additions have positively changed the experience for both sellers and customers.
Square Register is available for £599 + VAT or just £50 + VAT/mo for 12 months.*
*Subject to credit approval. Terms apply.