Add an Online Store Coupon to a Marketing Campaign
It’s easy to create a marketing campaign to be sent to your customers with a coupon for your Square Online Store. To get started, you will need to have an active coupon in your Online Store. If you need to create a coupon for your Online Store:
- Go to your Online Store Dashboard
- Choose Items > Coupons
- Select Add Coupon
- Fill out the Coupon Information and Discount Details and click Save.
Note: Be sure to remember your coupon code, you will need to put this into a Marketing campaign in the following steps.
|See the full guide for creating a coupon for your Online Store.|
After you have created your Online Store coupon, you will need to create a Marketing campaign with your Online Store coupon. To do this:
- Head to Marketing in your online Square Dashboard.
- Select Offer A Coupon > Design Campaign.
- Click Unique auto-generated code on the image of the coupon in the campaign preview on the left.
- Select Online use on the right side menu and input the Online Store coupon code you created under Coupon Code.
- Fill in the rest of the details of your coupon just as you did in your Square Online Store. *Note: if you fill out any of these details differently than when you set up your original coupon in your Online Store, these changes will not affect the terms of your coupon. To edit any details of your coupon, visit your Online Store Dashboard.
- Once you’ve finished setting up your coupon campaign, click Select Audience in the top right.
- Select your coupon campaign audience. You can also choose to share your campaign on Facebook with free posts or paid advertising to expand your audience.
When you launch your campaign, customers will receive an email with your Online Store coupon code, which is only redeemable online.