Plate IQ and Square
With Square’s Plate IQ integration, automatically send daily sales data to your accounting software (QuickBooks Online, Intacct, or Xero), without manual data entry.
Sales are automatically attributed to the correct revenue account. Mirror the setup of your Square data by bringing over detail on tips, discounts, gift cards, and cash or credit payments.
Upgrade to the full Plate IQ experience to access:
- Invoice Processing: Automatically extract detailed data from invoices, saving original and digital copies in the cloud.
- Bill Pay: Send payments in just a few clicks via ACH transfer or paper check.
- Statements: Reconcile vendor statements with uploaded invoices.
- Hot List: Get alerts for significant price changes on recently purchased items.
- Spend Analysis: Analyze historical expenses at global and line item levels.
- Sales & Purchases Report: Get 1:1 comparisons of revenue and expenses broken out by GL account.
You can learn more about Plate IQ’s features on their website.
Integrate with Plate IQ
Visit the Apps page of your online Square Dashboard, scroll down to Plate IQ and click Get Started.
You can also visit the Plate IQ Helpdesk to learn more.
Billing and Pricing
Plate IQ Daily Sales costs $20 per month.
Learn more about pricing on the Plate IQ website.
Manage Your Plate IQ Account
Plate IQ’s features, services, and billing are managed by them directly.