Loan and Deposit Status
Upon approval, funds are deposited into your Square-linked bank account as soon as the next business day.
You can then monitor your repayment progress, view daily Capital payments, or make a partial or full payment in the Capital tab of your online Square Dashboard.
Check Capital Repayment Activity
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to locate your Square Capital repayment history for a certain timeframe:
- Click All Activity in the top-left corner to use the date selector.
- Select the date range you’d like to view, or enter custom dates. A summary of your Square Capital payments will populate for the date range selected.
- To view previous plan information, select the correct plan from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner.
Make a Payment
If you wish to make a full or partial payment towards your Capital plan, you may do so at any time through your Square Dashboard. Check out Paying Back Your Loan Early to find out more.
You can cancel your loan if your loan request is still processing, or within two days after your loan is deposited. For more information, view Cancelling your Square Capital Loan.
If you have a Capital plan, you are able to download and view your Loan Agreement through the Capital tab on your Square Dashboard.
- Go to the Capital tab.
- On the left, if you have a multi-location or prior plans, select which one you’d like to view.
- Once selected, on the right side of your Dashboard, click Actions.
- Scroll down and click Download Agreement.
A PDF of your Square Capital Loan Agreement will open in a new tab within your internet browser.