How Much Interest Did I Pay Towards Square Capital?
With a loan through Square Capital, payments are a fixed percentage of your business’s daily card sales and will vary with the amount your business processes daily. This repayment percentage is not an interest rate. In fact, there are no ongoing interest changes for your loan. The total cost of the loan is a fixed fee. The fee is the difference between total owed and loan amount.
The actual loan amounts and payback percentages vary for each loan through Square Capital. Here’s an example:
- Amount deposited to your bank account (offer through Square Capital): $10,000
- Fixed Fee: $1,200
- Total amount owed: $11,200
- Percentage of your business’s daily card sales that go towards payment: 11%
- Following the example above, Square would collect 11% of your business’s daily card payments until you’ve repaid $11,200 in full.
If you’d like to download a .csv file of all your Capital payments, you can download deposit details to view all of your payments.
View all your Capital Payments for a given year
From the Capital section of your online Square Dashboard, click the date-selector tool at the top-left corner to choose the date range you’d like to view.
Download Your Capital Payment History
- From the Deposits tab of your online Square Dashboard, click the date-selector tool at the top-left corner to choose the date range you’d like to view.
- Click Export > Spreadsheet at the top-right corner of the page.
A spreadsheet will download to your computer as a CSV file, which you can open with your preferred spreadsheet software.
Square Capital does not provide tax advice and this information is not intended to be tax advice. For more information on how Square Capital affects your tax reporting, please consult with a tax advisor.