Customize Marketing Campaigns
With Square Marketing, you’re able to create customizable campaigns that reflect your business’ brand and voice.
To get started:
- Sign in to the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Select if you would like to create an Email, Facebook or Reciept campaign.
- Select the location and type of campaign and click Create Campaign.
Design Your Campaign using the blocks, themes and styles provide in the menu on right side of the screen. Simply drag and drop or select the changes you would like to make. Your changes can be seen in the campaign preview on the left.
To edit the default campaign text, select the text you want to change in the preview campaign. You will see text formatting options in the menu to the right.
You’re able to choose from a selection of seasonal themes for upcoming holidays, or a variety of other themes:
- Select Themes in the menu on the right of your screen.
- Choose a theme to see a preview of it on the left.
Customize Header or Business Logo
To customize the logo displayed on the campaign:
- Click on the logo displayed.
- Select Image on the menu to the right.
- Change Image Header to upload from your computer.
- You can also choose to Upload Logo.
You’re able to add, remove, and reorder the content included in your campaigns. This includes images, text, hyperlinked buttons, dividers, and headlines.
- Add a content type by selecting one from the blocks toolbar in the menu on the right of your screen.
- Remove a content type by clicking on the section in the preview > click the red X icon.
- Reorder the content types by clicking on the section to drag and drop.
Note: For images in the body, we recommend at least 800px in width.
Add a Coupon
It’s easy to add a Square Online Store coupon to your marketing campaign. Once you have created a coupon for your Online Store:
- Start a new Marketing Campaign
- Select Offer A Coupon > Design Campaign.
- Click Paste code on the coupon campaign preview.
- Select Online use and paste the coupon code you created earlier under Coupon Code.
- Once you’ve finished setting up your coupon campaign, click Select Audience in the top right.
- Select your coupon campaign audience. You can also share your campaign on Facebook with free posts or paid advertising to expand your audience.
Duplicate a Campaign
If you want to reuse a campaign you’ve previously created, you can always go back to a completed campaign and duplicate it. To do so:
- Visit the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Completed and select the campaign you’d like to duplicate > Duplicate.
- Complete, review, and send or schedule your campaign.