With Square’s email marketing tools, you’re able to create customizable campaigns that reflect your business’ brand and voice.
To get started:
- Sign in to the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Select a campaign type > click Continue.
Customize Business Logo
To customize your logo:
- Click on the logo displayed > Change Logo.
- Select a photo from your computer.
You’re able to select seasonal themes like holidays, or change the color scheme from the Custom menu options.
Customize Header Image
To set a custom header image:
- Select Custom from the theme options.
- Click on the header/logo section of the campaign preview.
- Click Change Header Image.
- Crop the image using the provided sliding tool and select whether you’d like to display both the header image and logo.
- Click Done.
Note: For header images, we recommend 1000px x 392px (width x height).
You’re able to add, remove, and reorder the content included in your campaigns. This includes images, text, hyperlinked buttons, dividers, and headlines.
- Add a content type by selecting one from the design tool bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Remove a content type by clicking on the section in the preview > click the Trash Bin icon.
- Reorder the content types by clicking on the section and using on the Up / Down arrows.
Add a GIF
To add a GIF:
- Add an image to your campaign from the design tool bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Select a .gif file from your computer.
Note: For images in the body, we recommend at least 800px in width.
Use the Text content option from the design tool bar to add a body of text to your email – and don’t forget to update the subject line for your email! Copy can also be made into a header, boldened, italicized, centered, and hyperlinked.
Duplicate a Campaign
If you want to reuse the campaign you just created in the future, you can always go back to a previously completed campaign and duplicate it. To do so:
- Visit the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard.
- Click Completed and select the campaign you’d like to duplicate.
- Click Duplicate in the upper-right corner.
- Complete, review, and send or schedule your campaign.