Verify Your Square Payroll Bank Account
To verify that the bank account that you’ve linked to Square Payroll belongs to you, we require that you confirm two small amounts that we will deposit and then withdraw from your bank account.
If you need assistance at any point during the bank verification process, feel free to contact us.
Confirm Your Payroll Microdeposits
When you link your payroll bank account during sign-up or if you change your bank account through Settings in the Payroll section of your Square Dashboard, we will send two small microdeposits to your bank account to confirm that it belongs to you. To verify your account:
- Check your bank account on the next business day. The microdeposits will not appear in your bank account until the next business day.
- Look for two small deposits (less than $1.00) on your bank statement.
- Visit Run Payroll in your Square Dashboard.
- Enter the two amounts into the two fields in the Verify Bank Deposit section.
- Click Submit.
If the amounts entered match the deposits sent by Square Payroll, the Verify Bank Deposit section will disappear. If the amounts entered do not match what Square Payroll sent, the two fields will turn red.
Payroll Microdeposits Troubleshooting
- Be sure you have at least $1.00 in your bank account to ensure verification goes smoothly.
- If you enter your bank account details after 8 PM PT, the microdeposits may appear in your bank account in 2 business days, rather than the following business day.
- If the microdeposits do not appear in your bank account after 2 business days, please carefully re-enter your bank account information in Settings in the Payroll section of your Square Dashboard.
- If you enter your bank account details on Friday or over the weekend, the microdeposits should appear in your bank account on Monday.
- If you are experiencing issues, contact Square Payroll.