You can manage pickup orders from the Square app on an iPad – just follow the steps below:
- Tap Orders.
- To see an order’s details, select one.
- If you need to modify or change an order, tap the blue icon in the top-right of the screen to contact your customer and notify them of the changes.
- Follow the prompts to complete the order.
Each time an order is updated, your customer will receive an email or text with any next steps to take.
Print Remote Order Tickets
To automatically print a kitchen ticket after a customer places an order for pickup you’ll need to have all of the following:
- An iPad
- A connected and supported kitchen ticket printer
- Order Tickets and Print New Remote Orders turned on from the app
To do this:
- Tap Settings > Remote Orders.
- Toggle Print New Remote Orders on.
- Tap Printers and select your connected printer.
- Turn Order Tickets on.
- Make sure to enable the item categories you’d like available for pickup.
Note: Order tickets print automatically at the end of each transaction, whether or not you’ve chosen to print a receipt.