Square keeps you posted on your account activity as well as news on the latest features. Visit Email Notifications from your online Square Dashboard to update your preferences. Remember to save your changes.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Notifications are sent to the email address associated with the Square account.
- You can send transactional notifications (payment and deposit alerts) to an alternate email.
- You can add an additional email address to receive customer feedback.
- Each time a deposit is sent to your linked bank account, you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Confirmation emails aren't sent for cash transactions.
Square Email Delivery Issues
If you're having trouble receiving emails from Square, it might be due to one of the following
- Square emails are going to your spam/junk folder. Check your spam folders to rule this out.
- Square emails are being blocked by your internet service provider or mobile carrier. If that's the case, you can change your mobile email settings. To do so, add these Square domains to your safe list:
- An incorrect email address has been registered with Square. You can update the email used for your Square account any time.
- Payments taken in Offline Mode haven't been completed. Confirmation emails for Offline Mode payments are sent after payments have been uploaded.